Monday, July 6, 2009

Label Me

Not only am I blessed to have some extremely encouraging, supportive, and enthusiastic friends, but I also have some pretty flippin' talented ones, too. My friend Mrs. Southern Belle is all of these things - and she created a fun Vintage Victuals logo that I've started using for my start-up bread business. I got my act together for the farmers market this weekend by printing up labels for all of my breads. How cute are these!?

Most people don't like being labeled, but in this case I'm glad to be labeled. Mrs. Southern Belle, you can label me any day.

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I can be paid in brownies, cookies, pie, etc. Haha Jk! Umm, Im totally blogging about your awesome bread now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! Did you have any luck at the Farmer's Market?

    -Amy
    www.singforyoursupperblog.com

    ReplyDelete